Most couples want their Wedding day to be unique and personalised to them, but how can you do it? These are some simple ideas I’ve gathered together to make your guests “aww” and “ooh” their way throughout your big day.
Like any of the stationery items below? Get in touch and we can create them for you!
Follow us on Pinterest to keep up with our latest bits of inspiration, and to see more personalised ideas.
1. Have the ring bearer make an entrance
2. Provide the groomsmen with their own cufflinks
3. Have your new name and date of the wedding printed on your bridal shoes
4. Create personalised table place names
5. Include your names and the date on your table plan
6. Print past photographs of you and your other half during the same year
7. Include napkin tags on each place
8. Print photographs of you and your other half for the bathroom doors
9. Create a hashtag and make guests aware
10. Provide people with a CD of your favourite love songs as wedding favours
11. Have your very own cake topper
12. Sew a label into your wedding dress – also great for your something blue!
13. Create a fun order of service
Which are your favourites?