Your wedding budget. Something that Brides want to ignore, and most simply don’t know where to start when it comes to setting a budget, distributing costs and keeping track of everything.
That’s why I decided to make my incredibly handy wedding budget planner available for YOU to download, fo’ free.
I’ve used this spreadsheet numerous times during my time as a Wedding Planner, and Brides have found it incredibly useful to track funds throughout the entire planning process.
Listen up, ‘cos I’m about to discuss why it’s ESSENTIAL to have a clear budget and to manage it well.
Having a precise budget right from the start sets a clear path to follow. Here are a few more reasons why setting a budget is the most important thing you can do:
1. You won’t waste time. Avoid having consultations with suppliers you later discover you can’t afford, and rustling up ideas you know aren’t realistic.
2. It’s easy to get carried away. The cost of an average wedding in the UK is now at a staggering £22,000. Ouch. It’s so easy to want more because let’s face it, there are tonnes of options out there, so having a budget will avoid temptation.
3. No nasty surprises. Keeping track of everything throughout the process gives you a clear idea of how much you have left to spend. Forget going over budget or realising you can’t afford something after putting a deposit down.
Setting a budget and shopping around will cut costs. Fact.
So what are you waiting for?
Click here to download your free wedding budget planner.
Why will this wedding budget planner benefit you?
1. It covers absolutely everything you could ever possibly need to budget towards for your wedding day.
2. It allows you to keep track of deposits you pay and the date you book everything, as well as a handy notes section for important details (outstanding balance, cost per head, Bridesmaids requests etc.).
3. It has an entire column of average wedding costs to help guide you.
Use this wedding budget planner throughout the process and you’ll avoid mistakes and save on cost.