Welcome to the White Label Bar, thank you so much for stopping by.
We are Nick and Lily and these are our converted horseboxes and indoor bar. In 2019 Lily’s father and brother set about building the most unique bar on wheels for our Wedding. We loved it so much we decided to open the bar up for others to enjoy and whilst we were at it we built two more.
Each bar has their own style and set up to suit your wedding whether it be a festival-style celebrations to elegant receptions we’ve got a bar for you.
- The Original Bar was lovingly converted Mercedes horsebox lorry with a custom-built bar and wood panelling. Converted for our very own wedding, we wanted a bar that was unique but also fit in with our outdoor festival style wedding. It’s larger than your average horse box bar (8m x 5m). It certainly adds a new dimension and extra seating area to any outdoor wedding venue set up. The Bar is set up with 4 draught pumps, fully customisable signage and an outside awning for seating.
- Our Second bar is a smaller horsebox trailer (built during lockdown), named Amelie’s after our daughter who was born during the build (3x3m). It’s perfect for when space is tight or numbers are smaller. Packed full of charm it has all the same capabilities behind the bar as our larger Original Bar just without the bulk.
- NEW to 2022/3 – Tipsy’s Indoor Bar. It’s a beautiful rustic internal bar made from solid antique furniture. This is perfect for indoor venues and marquees/tipis. The bar is set up with all the fridges and draught pumps you’d expect of a proper bar. Often at bigger events we turn this bar into a gin and fizz bar to work alongside our horsebox bars.
We pride ourselves on being fully personalised to your needs. You’ll be able to decide on:
– A bar menu to suit you and your guests
– Customise the signage, mirrors and decorations
– Do you want arrival drinks (e.g. Pimm’s), bubbles for toasts, table wines or just the bar for the reception?
– Do you want lawn games, beer pong, additional bars or a pimp your drink station?
– Decide on the awning set up. Do you want seating, a lounge, a pub, a games room?
We tend to find a quick call (phone/zoom) helps us better understand your plans and any extras you may want. That way we can quote you more accurately so drop us a message and let’s start planning for the your big day!