Introducing our brand new ‘Meet the Supplier’ series. We’re so exited to be interviewing a selection of fantastic wedding specialists. We take pride in recommending the finest in the industry, and hope this series will help you find the perfect suppliers for your day.
We’re thrilled to introduce Precious Pets Micro ID.
What services do you offer?
Exclusive Wedding Pet Chaperone Service
Couples would love to have their dog (fur baby) attend one of their most wonderful and exciting days of their life but struggle with logistics to ensure all of their friends and family members don’t miss out on any part of their wedding day.
This is why our Exclusive Wedding Pet Chaperone Service is so popular. We plan, co-ordinate and take away all the stress for the happy couple so their dog can be a big part of their wedding day!
Whether they would like their fur baby to be their ring bearer, best man, bridesmaid or just attend for an hour for the wedding photographs, we are here to make all of their wedding dreams a reality.
We do not offer set packages as every wedding and their pet care needs are different. We create a tailor made package to meet the couple’s requirements so that they have complete peace of mind on their special day.
Wedding Day Pet Sitting
A great alternative to our Chaperone Service …
Not every dog is suitable to attend the wedding due to venues restrictions, their temperament or well being.
We have also found that friends or family members struggle with pet care whilst attending the wedding. Some guests have to travel a long distance and want to bring their dog along but again, struggle with pet care options, as they don’t want to miss out on any part of the wedding day.
What makes you different?
Dog arriving in style to the wedding!
We are popular with couples due to the quirky additions which make our Exclusive Wedding Pet Chaperone Service unique!
Couples love the concept of their dog arriving in style in their own wedding car/vehicle. They can choose either a Mini Cooper or a Brand New Professional Converted Dog Van.
What is even more special is that the car/van is decorated with our specially patented designed wedding car ribbons and bows!
Dog Ring Bearer mechanism!
We have created a simple but proven mechanism whereby their dog delivers the rings down the aisle in a safe, secure and fun manner.
How did it all start?
Precious Pets Micro ID is a husband and wife team established Pet Care Service.
In 2018, we decided it was the right time for Adrian to change career direction and pursue his lifelong dream of working with dogs and to train as a self-employed Professional Dog Grooming Stylist.
After three months of commuting to Manchester, Adrian became a fully qualified Dog Grooming Stylist. To subsidise his grooming services and income we decided to set up a number of additional pet care services which included dog walking, puppy visits, cat care at home and mobile micro chipping.
2017/2018 was a very popular time for our friends and family getting married and who all owned dogs. Kennels was definitely not an option for their dogs on their wedding day, so rather than a gift, they asked us to care for and chaperone their dogs at the wedding, which, of course, we did!
One evening, whilst putting our business strategy together, we decided to put together a Wedding Pet Chaperone Service and commence a large-scale market research campaign with pet owners and brides/grooms by attending wedding shows and venue showcases and the creation of social media polls.
The feedback we received was unbelievable and extremely positive. It became very apparent to us that there was a large gap in the market for our Exclusive Wedding Pet Service in the wedding industry, within our local areas and the UK.
It was also very clear that kennels were not an option for many couples (as we had discovered with our friends and family), as the dog was considered to be a precious and important member of their family. They wanted them to be part of their wedding day but everyone who would normally care for their dog would be pre-occupied either getting ready for the big day or actually attending the wedding.
So we launched our Exclusive Wedding Pet Chaperone Service (Dogs at Weddings) and the rest is history. We have been overwhelmed by all the bookings, couples’ testimonials and wedding venue collaborations.
The Wedding Industry Awards 2020 – Regional Finalists (West Midlands) – Special Touch Category
Featured in Staffordshire Living Magazine
A main feature in the October 2019 edition of the Cheshire Life magazine
Appeared on BBC Radio Stoke
We have exclusivity at a variety of large high profile wedding shows in Staffordshire, Cheshire and Shropshire.
We have become official Suppliers for a variety of top wedding venues in Staffordshire, Cheshire and Shropshire.
Why should couples choose you?
Caring for your pets is more than just a business to us, it’s our passion.
As a family run business, our ethos is to look after your pets as if they were our own, whilst delivering a professional pet care service which is tailored to your specific pet care needs on a daily basis or as part of your special wedding day.
Words of wisdom
If you are considering having your dog at your wedding, check out these Dog Friendly Wedding Top Tips
- If you wish to include your fur baby, ensure that you book a dog friendly wedding venue or one with an outside area for photographs
- Ensure that all guests will be aware that a dog is attending the wedding, in case of allergies. A lovely idea is to send out a ‘save the date’ card featuring a photo of your dog
- You may wish your dog to simply be a guest of honour at your wedding but if you would like them to play a specific role in the ceremony, think carefully about how this will work. Popular choices are a dog ring bearer or a dog flower girl but ensure that your pet has the right temperament to cope with all the attention
- Rehearse as much as you can with your dog before the big day and leave ample time to practice during the actual rehearsal
- If you are considering a special dog wedding collar or accessory, make sure that it is safe and comfortable for your dog. Certain flowers or foliage can be poisonous to dogs so it is vital to check
- Let your wedding photographer know that you are planning on bringing your dog to your wedding. This will ensure that they are ready to capture your adorable pet in action and come up with some great fun ideas for wedding photos
- At busy times our wedding pet chaperoning service is very much in demand. To avoid disappointment we would advise getting in touch as soon as possible. We would love to chat to you about your exciting plans and how we can help you have a real furrytail wedding!
Photo credit: Naomi, Seth and Buddy Photos, Neil Redfearn Photography
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07768 917150