Since you’re here right now, something tells me that you’re eager to have the most perfect wedding day ever.
But maybe you:
- Worry about stretching your budget to cover your dream wedding. You’ve set an ideal budget and have a very fancy Pinterest board that you’re concerned just isn’t a reality.
- Are unable to find any truly valuable wedding guidance without paying a fortune. You have one shot at this, so you want to do it right.
- Are unsure about what decisions to make. More importantly, making the RIGHT decisions. You already feel a little lost and overwhelmed.
The truth is, it’s your wedding day, your way. You want to have the best wedding day EVER whilst sticking to your budget and having the least amount of stress possible. I get it.
I want you to take a moment and imagine a world where you could:
- Have total confidence from the start of the planning process right through to the end.
- Learn from real Brides experiences and regrets.
- Save thousands of buck on your wedding
Get this — you can achieve ALL this success with my online wedding planning guidance.
And guess what?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve just got engaged, if you’ve lost track and become lost along the way OR you would just like some help with the finishing touches.
I’m here to help ANYONE.
How did this become my life?
People have asked me if I literally woke up one morning and decided to become a Wedding Planner. And you know what? That’s exactly right!
Two years ago, I graduated from Manchester University with a Computing degree, (I know, quite the opposite field!). And I quickly came to the conclusion that the LAST thing I wanted was to work in an IT firm. I envisioned a dead end, underutilised and dull career.
That’s when it became my goal to do what I truly love full time; I craved a more exciting path in something that really motivated me.
I progressed by making a note of all of my strengths, weaknesses and skills, and turns out I’m the perfect match for a Wedding Planner.
Two years later, my business has bloomed and I feel blessed that I’ve been able to create this opportunity.
But, it’s YOU that’s the reason for my success.
Through online programs, a Facebook community, wedding planning services, and more, I’ve helped loads of Brides plan the wedding of their dreams, whilst saving money and having the support of a professional planner.
If you’re interested, I specialise in topics like budget guidance, time saving tips, webinars, and supplier sourcing.
Before I go, I want to invite your to join my email list community. By signing up (it’s free), you’ll get access to my library of planning resources with free downloads, like budget spreadsheets, checklists, nifty templates, and more.
You’ll also get invitations to any free, live planning workshops I host online (they’re pretty sweet).
Click the button below to sign up.
And hey, thanks for being here. I genuinely appreciate it…and you.